Our Annual Resource Fair Is Coming Soon!
The Hampton City Schools Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) and Special Education Department will be co-hosting their Annual Resource Fair on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at the Ruppert Sargent Building, One Franklin Street, 1st Floor Conference Room, in Hampton, VA 23669.
These are just a few of the vendors who are planning to attend this year's resource fair:
* Hampton Newport News Community Services Board (CSB)
* Hampton Police Division with A Safer Hampton Roads
* Liaisons from the military's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
* Representatives from the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE)
* Staff from the Special Education Department:
** Transitions Specialist
** Special Education Coordinators
** Assistive Technology Specialist
** Behavioral Specialists
* Moms in Motion
* VersAbility Resources
And many others from the school division, community, and Commonwealth will be in attendance with a wealth of special education, disability, and advocacy information! We hope to see you there!
102 views0 comments