IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR OUR ANNUAL JOINT RESOURCE FAIR!
The Hampton City Schools Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) and Special Education Department will co-host their Annual Joint Resource Fair on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. at the Ruppert Sargent Building, One Franklin Street, 1st Floor Conference Rooms, in Hampton, VA 23669.
The following are a few of the organizations that will be at this year's resource fair:
* Hampton Newport News Community Services Board (CSB)
* Hampton Police Division with A Safer Hampton Roads program
* Coordinators from the military's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
* Moms in Motion
* Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC) - Virginia's PTI
* Representatives from the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE)
* Staff from the Special Education Department:
** Transitions Specialist
** Special Education Coordinators
** Assistive Technology Specialists
** Behavioral Specialists
Others from the school division and community will also be in attendance with a wealth of special education, disability, and advocacy information! We hope to see you there!